I’m not complaining, but BOY…this has been a WEEK!!!! I figured I’d sum it all up in a little five for Friday action because I really don’t have much to blog about this week. Wah-wah. SO….I’ll do a little SEVEN for Friday instead :)
1. I had my first migraine on Tuesday. At least, I’m pretty sure it was a migraine. SO nauseous and my eyes were in SUCH pain!!!! The most intense throbbing in my temples. Came home from school and fell asleep at 5. Didn’t wake up ‘til 10 and moved from the couch to the bed and passed out. Any tips for stopping a migraine before it starts?! If this is a taste of the headaches to come, I’m OUT. That was AWFUL!
2. My new favorite dating show is Ready for Love! Are y’all watching?!?!? I *might* like it better than The Bachelor. Just sayin’.
3. Speaking of shows, who else is watching The Following?? Because I’m OBSESSED. The premise is just terrible, but I can’t get enough. What am I going to do when the season is over?! I need more Bacon in my life!!!!
4. Speaking of season finales, Duck Dynasty is almost there. Like, next week. Mr. Spouse and I are planning to drive-by Duck Commander/Buck Commander on our annual 2 week trek up north. I.CAN’T.WAIT!!!!!!
5. I have strep. Or…I’m getting over strep. Migraine on Tuesday, strep on Thursday. Went to school with a killer sore throat… chills like nobody’s business…and body aches like crazy. Came home half day and immediately started amoxicillin…then Mucinex DX…and repeat…and slept pretty much FOREVER. All day. All night. Woke up today feeling SO much better. Throat is still sore, but no other symptoms. Praise Jesus. Ain’t NOBODY got time to be sick ;)
6. My mom is amazing. Completely and utterly AMAZING. And I love her like crazy. She offered to take the boys for the night…again. The second weekend in a row. I love that woman.
7. In between all my ridiculous bouts of sickness, we did learn a few things :) Here’s a little snippet of some weather fun we had!
A little ROY G. BIV anchor chart and a little rainbow simile craftivity inspired by the lovely Reagan Tunstall!!
I’ll be in an all day training with Kim Sutton tomorrow, so I’m off to get some sleep!!! G’night, y’all!!!